Foreign Relations department
Foreign relations and international cooperation are the most significant in policy and strategy of the Ikh Zasag International University. We adhere to open, active, real and mutually beneficial cooperation principles in our international cooperation. Currently, we have been cooperating with about 50 international partners from Russia, China, Japan, USA, Great Britain, France, Korea, Germany, Cyprus, Singapore, Malaysia and since our foundation.
As a result of our real and amicable cooperation, “Chinggis Sosei” International Relations School in collaboration with Japan in 2000 and “Jaesan Chinggis Khaan” Foreign Language and Culture School in collaboration with South Korea in 2005 were established. Therefore, we conduct a number of student exchange programs with foreign universities.
Currently, about 120 international students and 20 masters have graduated from the Ikh Zasag University for past years. Moreover, about 220 students are studying in foreign countries in line with the framework of student exchange programs.
The cooperation shall be formed in the following fields:
- Student exchange short and long term programs;
- Professors’ exchange for lecture, studies and research;
- Language foundation training;
- Educational journey and tourism in Mongolia;
- Exchange of theses, teaching materials and other scientific and academic literatures;
- Graduate and undergraduate programs;
- Short term activities such as summer school, overseas field training, international joint scientific conferences, workshops, foreign language training and etc.